Our Range of Services and ‘Bundles’
Retained HR Services
If you have 5 or more employees and don’t have an HR team in-house, our retained HR services could suit you perfectly.
As your HR partner, we will be your expert source of support on all people matters. For an agreed monthly cost, we will provide:
- telephone and email HR advice
- contracts of employment
- changes to employee terms and conditions, including to their place of work
- employment policies, procedures and handbooks
- disciplinary and grievance support
- manager training
- redundancy and restructure processes
- template letters and legal updates
- a HR system provided by Breathe
Take a proactive approach to your people. With our retained HR services, you can relax knowing that not only are you operating in line with regulations, but you are getting the best from your most important asset, your staff.
If you engage with us on a retained basis, you benefit from a reduced hourly rate, when compared to ad-hoc services. We also offer a reduced rate for Charities and Not-for-Profit organisations.
Pay-As-You-Go HR Services
If your organisation doesn’t need a retained package, you can access all of the above services on a pay-as-you-go basis. Please get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss this further with you.
Other HR Services – perfect for growing or larger organisations
- Support at employee meetings i.e. disciplinaries and grievances.
- Help to create wellbeing strategies that cover financial, mental health and consider Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) support, enabling your employees to deliver their best and thrive at work.
- Expertise in employee engagement, including creating a strategy or facilitating an engagement survey. One of our clients achieved 93% in an engagement survey – we can share the secret to their success! We have a great engagement tool that you can trial for free! You’ll get the results and insights as part of a no obligation trial.
- Become an employer of choice and attract candidates by using our knowledge in this area. We work with the best recruitment agencies, such as Talent Seeker, who will find you top talent.
- Pay and Benefits benchmarking to make sure you are paying competitive rates of pay which will help towards keeping your employees feeling valued and engaged.
- Support with TUPE transfers during the selling or purchasing of companies.
- Employee Counselling – on occasions employees need support and our counsellor can help your employee during 6 counselling sessions.
- Creating Talent Management and succession programmes to ensure you have a consistent talent pipeline for the future. Identify critical points of failure and create action plans to minimise risks to your future business growth.
- Support with restructures or change management programmes. We know how difficult these can be. Let us use our vast experience of managing these challenging projects and consulting with trade unions/employee representative groups to get the best possible outcome for your organisation.
Our ‘one-off’ bundles
Employing for the First Time?
Have you reached the point of success where you need to employ people for the first time? This can be a daunting time for small business owners and at R Human Resources, we can help with this. We have an ‘employing people for the first time’ package which includes the policies and procedures required by law, a contract of employment template and a 1-hour advice session where we will answer any questions you may have on this topic. All this for only £250!
Here’s what one of our clients said about this package:
“R Human Resources have been so helpful to me. I have just taken on my first official “employee”. I asked if I could have a contract drawn up for my employee and what I got back was exactly that, but tailored specifically for my business, with added confidentiality and restrictive covenant clauses. Together with disciplinary and grievance procedures, things I wouldn’t have even thought about. This was all turned around very quickly, and I would highly recommend R Human Resources to everyone with staff. I am looking forward to growing my business with Rebecca by my side.”
Employee Engagement – do you know how truly engaged your staff are?
For £500, we will organise the survey, provide you with the results, facilitate employee focus groups to talk about the results, and support in creating an action plan to drive improvement! See the case study with MYTIME Young Careers on our Articles Page for more information.
We have many options including a printed handbook, an online e-learning module, designs created using canva. We will discuss your options and your budget to create an employee handbook that is engaging and contains relevant information for your employees.
Get in touch for a free consultation to discuss your HR needs today.
Proud to work with:
Proud to be a member of: